All in-stock items have a processing time of 1–3 business days, unless otherwise noted, and actual delivery transit will depend on location and shipping method chosen at checkout. Orders shipped within the contiguous United States will be shipped via UPS Ground unless alternative shipping is requested. The customer is responsible for any expedited shipping fees.
SHIPPING ADDRESS CHANGE
If the customer requests a shipping address change while the package is already in transit, the customer is responsible for the intercept fee. If the package is still in our facility and not in transit yet there will be no shipping address change fee.
We offer free shipping on orders over $150 in the continental United States. For orders outside of the continental United States the shipping rate will be calculated at check out. Please contact us for shipping rates to other locations.
Endura Outdoors is not liable to replace the products or file a claim on your behalf if you or the person receiving the shipment fails to inspect packaging and products for damage or document damages properly prior to signing for or approving the shipment.
FREIGHT CHARGES AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Rates are subject to change without notice. Shipping fees are higher for delivery locations outside the contiguous United States. Please call for shipping rate quotes for locations outside the contiguous United States. We are not responsible for any fees associated with customs. If customer refuses the package and does not pay the customs fee, customer will be refunded once the package is received at our factory minus any shipping costs.
PO BOX SHIPPING
We are unable to ship paddle boards to PO Boxes because of our cartons' size. Paddle board orders must be shipped to a physical address.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for FPO and APO shipping.
To file a return or claim under the 30 Day Guarantee, Shipping Damage, or Warranty, please complete the Return / Claim Form in its entirety. We charge a 15% restocking fee on all returns that are under 30 Day.
Easy Eddy 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Return Policy
Endura Outdoors wants you to be 100% satisfied with your paddle board. We provide a 30-day satisfaction guarantee—try your board out for 30 days! If for any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return the board for a full refund minus the shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
To file a return under 30 Day Guarantee, please complete the Return Form in its entirety. All items must be returned in good condition, including all originally included packaging in the original box. We highly recommend saving the original packaging for the duration of the 30-day period. Return shipping is the responsibility of the consumer. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the board in our warehouse.
- Subject to the terms of this policy, we offer returns within 30 days after the date of board being received via UPS. You may return your product for a refund back to the original payment method minus the shipping costs and the 15% restocking fee on all returns.
- Returned items must be in like-new condition with no visible signs of wear and be returned with all originally included parts and accessories.
- All products are inspected upon arrival at our distribution center. If the product is found to be in poor condition, or if any of the original contents are not included in the return, any missing items will delay the refund process and/or amount. If product is returned in poor condition and/or is unusable after inspection this can result in up to a 50% poor condition fee.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund that you receive.
- The full refund, minus the shipping cost fee and 15% restocking fee, will be applied once the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Please allow 14 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.
- We schedule the UPS return pickup.